Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Just A Thought: Say I WANT! -not 'i wish'

I was writing a super long blog earlier but it was gone! Anyway.... This is somewhat a very personal blog. :) For the past few weeks, I've been thinking, planning, and deciding what to do in my life. I just turned 25 last Valentines Day and this quarter life crisis is hitting me -big time!

I WANT to teach.


I'm currently working in a BPO company and I felt like I was wasting my time. No growth. Not company's fault, not the field's fault, but mine.  I never wanted a higher position. Simply because I don't have any plans of staying in that field. I am an Education Graduate. I should be teaching. Mind set.

But where am I? What am I now?

Aside from thinking, planning, and deciding what to do in my life - I also spent the last few weeks hating my present. This is not what I had planned. When I was about to graduate in college, I told myself that I'll be continuing my studies. I want to have a "Dr." prior to my name. But here I am, answering calls from foreigners, fix their cable problems, set-up an appointment for the technician to check it, holding to my inner peace whenever there are irate customers, and learn the art of pressing the mute button whenever I wanted to curse back.

Then my alter ego reminded me to STOP HATING MY PRESENT.

So here I am preparing for my Masters. I'm planning to take it in UP Diliman for 3 reasons:
  1. Because it is UP Diliman.
  2. They offer the major that I want.
  3. One of my frustrations in life is to study in a university.

I WANT to be a dedicated blogger.


I surely want to keep this blog. To have an online record of my whereabouts and to inform people about everything and anything.

I WANT to be a pole dancer.


No kidding! I want to learn how to pole dance! Hahaha... I wanna get fit! Never ko pa naranasang maging magaan! haha

I WANT to travel.


No, I haven't been to Paris. This is just a photoshoped picture of me made by my little sister as a birthday gift. :)

That's it! These are my dreams. ;)

Let's get it on!

No comments: