Friday, March 13, 2015

Hashtag, BACKPACKER TEACHER!

After I saw the post of Kach Mu at Two Monkeys Travel Forum, I can't stop thanking God and the universe. haha!



Here's her post:
This is my MOM's ultimate dream, to have our own organization giving back to the community! So a lot of you have been asking about Volunteering, Teaching and Backpacking.. why not do it at the same time?
I'm creating the long project plan and now in progress with company partners. You guys can volunteer and gain teaching Experience before we help you teach English abroad! We can give certificate too!

Do you know any communities or local schools who need would like to have a long term English curriculum partners?

If you have books, school supplies please start collecting it as this new project of our community will start this summer in Philippines! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA FOR THIS PROJECT, PLEASE MESSAGE ME (EMAIL: kach@twomonkeystravelgroup.com or facebook inbox! smile emoticon

We need 5 CORE MEMBERS who can help us with Marketing, Lesson Planning, Coordinating and Organizing Events! Hopefully we can pay you and give you allowances but might take for few months.

Everyone, hope you can start our campaign #backpackerteacher

~~~~~~


THAT is a photo I edited years ago just because I wanted to see myself teaching these kids.  Hahahahahha 

This was my post last May 2013...

Say I WANT! -not 'i wish'


Now I remember the dream I wrote two years ago...

Gusto kong maging guro.
Sa Pilipinas.
Sa liblib na lugar.
Yung hindi ka lang basta guro.
Yung tipong isa kang life-changer.

Ayoko mangibang bansa.
Ayokong magtrabaho para sa ibang lahi.
Gusto ko dito.
Gusto kong makitang unti-unti tayong umuunlad.
Lalong lalo na ang antas ng edukasyon.


This is it! Thank You for making a way when I thought there is no way.. Sobrang saya ko ngayon, G. :)


No comments: